Company Profile - CARite Corporate LLC
Our purpose is to provide better cars, a better experience and peace of mind to all CARite customers, regardless of their credit history. With a wide selection of vehicles, haggle-free pricing and multiple financing options available at each location, customers can shop with true peace of mind. In addition to operating Company-owned stores, CARite also offers select independently owned dealerships the opportunity to partner with them under the CARite brand. CARite was founded by industry veteran Don Foss in 2011. There are currently 24 CARite dealerships in 9 states.
CARite Corporate LLC
Madison Heights, MI, United States
- Responsible for keeping the right amount and right mix of inventory on your assigned stores lots.
- Responsible for building and maintaining an excellent working relationship with your assigned stores GMs.
- Responsible for the effective merchandising of vehicles (online) at your assigned stores.
- Responsible for making good purchasing decisions at auctions across North America, leasing companies, rental companies and occasionally other dealers.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent records of purchases.
- Must be very adept at using Microsoft Excel as well as inventory acquisition tools such as (Manheim.com, Adesa.com, Smart Auction, First Look or VAuto).
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.