Fleet Management Certification Program
The certification program focuses on fleet operation and maintenance. The program content will examine fleet operation and maintenance as well as introduce best practices to improve performance and reduce costs. Upon completion, participants will be able to apply fleet best practices, monitor and adjust the action required to positively impact their fleets progressive improvement. This program will help participants understand and interact with their peers, customers, and management as well as contribute to the positive improvement of their fleet personnel and their own advancement. Participants must receive 70% grade on each course in order to successfully graduate and earn their designation. Upon successful completion of the Fleet Management Certification Program, certificants are automatically enrolled in the Recertification Program, a 5-year Continuing Education (CE) cycle with a single beginning and ending date.
This certification program is designed for professionals involved in fleet operation and maintenance and those who want to understand the best practices in total Fleet Management. This includes directors, managers, supervisors, mechanics, laborers, and individuals who interact with a fleet department or division. If you have more than three years hands-on fleet management experience, it may be time to invest in yourself and earn this coveted credential. With it, you can do more for your employer… and earn more along the way.
Benefits to You
- Illustrates your proficiency
- Highlights your professional and personal accomplishments in the field
- Encourages continuous career development through credential maintenance
- Promotes career longevity and advancement through continued skill development
- Secures greater earning potential
Benefits to Your Employer
- Validates your employee’s professional competence in the field
- Promotes ongoing professional development through credential maintenance
- Encourages development of a more productive and highly trained workforce
Receive e-Linkedin Certification Upon Completion & Show Your Accomplishments on Your Linkedin Profile!
Participants will receive a URL e-certificate of a accomplishment upon completing each e-course and a e-certification upon completing the entire program. Participants can add the URL e-certificate/e-certification to their Linkedin profile.
Fleet Management Certification Program Curriculum
Select 8 Courses and Earn Your Fleet Management Certification Online!
- Vehicle Maintenance Course
- Vehicle Operation Course
- Vehicle Preventive Maintenance Course
- Procurement and Disposal Course
- Budget Activity Course
- Vehicle Parts and Supply Management Course
- Loss Prevention Management Course
- Energy Management Course
- Auditing Home and Field Locations Course
- Driver and Mechanic Hiring Course
- Supervisory Management, Training, and Staffing Course
- Tire Management Course
- The Bid Process Course
- Vehicle Replacement Strategies Course
- Fleet Trend Reporting Course
- Vehicle Delivery and Warranty Programs Course
- Vendor vs. In House Maintenance Course
- Vehicle Life Cycle Costing Course
- Labor Relations Course
Become A Member: Save and Access More Benefits
- Professional Members Save $200 Per Year
- Corporate Members Save Over $1,700 When Enrolling Two + Per Year