Company Profile - Penske Automotive Group
Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States, Canada, and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. PAG employs more than 24,000 people worldwide and is a member of the Fortune 500 and Russell 2000.
Toyota of Pharr- F & I Manager
Toyota of Pharr- F & I Manager
Penske Automotive Group
Pharr, TX, United States
- Sells financing and credit life, accident, and health insurance to customers.
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Converts cash deals to finance.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Processes all federal, state, and corporate paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used vehicle and finance departments.
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
- Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeks new lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and finance programs continually.
- Maintains insurance files.
- Sets up and maintains a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F&I department.
- Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and lease programs continually.
- Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
- Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
- Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
- Prepares reports on finance penetration.
- Works closely with general sales manager to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved.
- Develops and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
- Seeks insurance companies for insurance paper.
- Attends managers meetings.
- Handles all rate quotations.
- Supervises and trains designated backup to ensure continued efficiency and profitability in the F&I manager's absence.
- Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Maintains a clean and professional work environment.
- Arrives to work on time.
- Follows instructions from a supervisor.
- Interacts effectively with co-workers.
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures.
- Accepts constructive criticism.