Lithia Motors, Inc.
Johnston, IA, United States
The Service Manager manages the activities of all service related staff ensuring exceptional customer service and the attainment of Lithia’s performance targets. This individual is responsible for the hiring, training and development of all service staff. The Service Manager serves as the liaison between the store and Support Service to ensure that Store Performance Expectation (SPE) objectives and customer satisfaction are obtained.
- Inspect, maintain and organize all service areas in accordance with state and federal OSHA laws.
- Ensure full compliance with manufacturer policies, warranties, procedures and guidelines.
- Manage the administration of all warranty, receivables and service contracts.
- Ensure a safe and professional environment for employees and customers.
- Ensure exemplary customer service levels are executed and maintained in a timely and consistent manner commensurate with CSI (Customer Service Index) standards.
- Develop an effective service team through proper hiring, training, counseling and performance standards.
- Establish and maintain active working relationships with vocational and technical schools to source and recruit future service technicians.
- Minimum of 2-3 years management experience is required.
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus.
- Any automotive certifications is a plus.
- A team leader who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of computers and point-of-sales programs.
- Strong communication and customer engagement skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.