F & I Compliance Certification Program
The F & I Compliance Certification Program is designed to expand your regulatory knowledge and strengthen your organization’s position. By completing eight courses or one course, you earn a designation highlighting your level of knowledge within the F & I regulatory space as well as your dedication to your dealership’s excellence. Each course provides strong understanding of the federal and state regulations, an overview of past and current actions against dealers, highlighting best practices, and providing regulatory references. Armed with new knowledge, you will stay in compliant, protect your dealership, avoid hefty penalties, and better serve your customers. Participants must receive 70% grade on each course in order to successfully graduate and earn their designation. Upon successful completion of the F & I Compliance Certification Program, certificants are automatically enrolled in the Recertification Program, a 5-year Continuing Education (CE) cycle with a single beginning and ending date.
This certification program is designed for F&I professionals in franchise dealerships, independent dealerships and others. If you have two (2) or more years of experience, it may be time to invest in yourself and earn this coveted credential. With it, you can do more for your employer… and earn more along the way.
The F & I Compliance Certification Program is a professional education program granting two designations/credentials, Certified F & I Compliance Professional (CCP) and Certified F & I Compliance Specialist (CCS), to auto dealers who complete the online certification program, pass an online examination, and meet its continuing education requirements.
- LEVEL 1: Certified F & I Compliance Professional (CFICP) Designation
To earn this designation, program participants must complete and successfully pass the entire program. The program consists of 8 sections covering federal and state regulations, each ending with an exam.
- LEVEL 2: Certified F & I Compliance Specialist (CFICS) Designation
To earn this designation, program participants will complete and successfully pass a specific section of their choice. For example, upon completing section 1 on Data Safeguard, program participant will become a Certified F & I Compliance Specialist in Data Safeguard.
Benefits to You
- Illustrates your proficiency
- Highlights your professional and personal accomplishments in the field
- Encourages continuous career development through credential maintenance
- Promotes career longevity and advancement through continued skill development
- Secures greater earning potential
Benefits to Your Employer
- Validates your employee’s professional competence in the field
- Promotes ongoing professional development through credential maintenance
- Encourages development of a more productive and highly trained workforce
Receive e-Linkedin Certification Upon Completion & Show Your Accomplishments on Your Linkedin Profile!
Participants will receive a URL e-certificate of a accomplishment upon completing each e-course and a e-certification upon completing the entire program. Participants can add the URL e-certificate/e-certification to their Linkedin profile.
F & I Certification Program Curriculum
- Section 1: Data Safeguard and Identity Theft
- Section 2: Marketing and Advertising
- Section 3: Aftermarket Products: Selling and Advertising
- Section 4: Consumer Information: Collection, Use, Sharing, and Privacy
- Section 5: Consumer Credit: Applications, Reports, and Contracts
- Section 6: FTC Act, Dodd-Frank, State Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices